Saturday, June 20, 2009

June 21st

Took long enough... I signed up on-line to begin this blog months ago... well... at least one month ago. Anyways, because this is my first blog post it's just going to be an accumulation of my exceedingly humorous ramblings, nothing to serious. Chances are, this blog will turn out to be a place where I can spew out my own deceits regarding political and religous issues in order to further the decay of our country and the world wide web... ....... joking... but fo' real yo', this blog will serve as a place where I will come to express my thoughts on different politcal and moral issues (you gotta get them out somehow) and also as a place where I can simply share and receive wisdom on matters of less importance as well. So now that I got that crap out of the way, please, enjoy a nice lifeless stupor as you are exceedingly bewildered by my very own"Special Fathers' day/ opening blog thing."

So for fathers' day I got my father a book he really wanted entitled "The Patriots' Bible." It is essentially a study Bible that probably has a bunch of "Olde Time" political jargon regarding how America is a Christian nation, yadi yada. Moreover, the book for overly right wing, somewhat grumpy old guys that I bought my father is of much less importance than another affair at hand in my graceful epoch. I am getting a kitten!! Fo fwee cracka!! HAHAHA! No but seriously... whilst I delivered pizzas tonight I made a delivery to this cat (much pun intended) that had recently discovered a band of baby tigers... okay so they were just kittens... Before I left, a young lady sitting next to the kittens asked if I wanted one... I replied "uhhh... does a bear poop in the woods?!!? OF COURSE I WANT A CUTE AND CUDDLY KITTEN!!" No, but fo realz I was all like... well yea that'd be cool but my mom probably wouldn't go for it... you know... I kind of just said that to get out of there (seeing as I was still working and all). But then I realized when I got to my car that my dad is too preoccupied with writing his book and with the Chicago Cubs unlikely successes (unlikely because they suck butt for the last one hundred years... literally... no not literally about the sucking butt part... ewww... literally about the one hundred years part) and that my mom would probably be okay with one of the kittens due to their exceedingly high quantities of cuteness that I could probably get away with bringing one home.

So, in an attempt to finish this blog up quickly, I'm going to go out and purchase all the things that a kitten would need (you know, litter box, cat food, razor sharp fang implants... what?) and present it gracefully to my mother. That's that.

Methinks my next blog will entail the whole "do gay people go to hell" debate. It's something that is being discussed an awful lot as of late, and I'd love to see what others think of my own synopsis on the issue.

Conforming only to Christ,
Daniel Deckard.

No comments:

Post a Comment